Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I see we have given into the trolls instead of banning them.

Is mentioning that My Belle:heart: has been active, awake and not under a duvet, in the flat for just 5 of last 56 hours which must be an RLC record for someone not officially away, OK? And during that time without panties outside the bathroom for 0 minutes like "Nothing to Sia, here".

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Ahora, ¿dónde voy a comentar Barc 1 ???

We continue with the same as before ... everything about B1 and B2 is discussed here.
When the girls go out the door, it will be forbidden to say anything or contribute anything. (I respect it by superior decision)
I hope for the good of the forum that the girls will reconsider, and the house will become a wasteland.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vortios said:

We continue with the same as before ... everything about B1 and B2 is discussed here.
When the girls go out the door, it will be forbidden to say anything or contribute anything. (I respect it by superior decision)
I hope for the good of the forum that the girls will reconsider, and the house will become a wasteland.

thank you but I still wish comments on B1 and B2 would be in separate threads.

• Upvote 2

I realize that you are trying to limit all the negativity on here understand that which could be  useful in that if the girls are reading these it might make things better on the other hand empty apts should not be empty as long as they have and I hope  that you take  a look at it  because we as subscribers did not pay for this hope you find a solution if not  then my subscrfiption as well as others could be cancelled and we all lose

• Upvote 1

Well let's see just how long we can stay on topic this time.,,and how much people can abide by the rules before they try and go back to their bullshit ways,,,guys please stick to what is happening inside the apt about the girls,,,,we don't wanna hear shit about what they do in "THEIR REAL LIVES OUTSIDE",,,, you know who you are.:cool:

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, rj219 said:

true  I know only issue is the empty apts and we need to focus on making that better rlc also

We don't need to do anything on CC, if you have complains rlc has a support and that's where you need to redirect your complains. Complaining on CC won't change anything it will only make the thread back to a fighting scene. As i said many times rlc is aware of the situation ... 

• Upvote 4

when they tell us to stop talking about a certain issue I understand to avoid negativity but it also shows they care about the girls and not the subscriber lets hope this don't cause more friction here

• Upvote 1