Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

i really really doubt it. Has Rosie been out later than Belle once ... never. Has she done the things Belle has done not yet. That she may be wild child possibly but she's yet to prove it. And whatever you say Belle has proved it. There seems to be a lot of love on this board for Rosie but just because of this visit don't forget who Belle is. I could give a lot of more example except I can't board or even in PMs due to promises. However Rosie does seem a lot more than some were claiming and we saw her interest in Belle's pussy on Day 1.

We'll just have to disagree. I'm not forgetting who Belle is and I give her full credit for what she did in her first stay. But for me what she did the first time does not apply to this time. and from what I see Rose in the short time she has been here has been more lively than Belle.  And who is out the latest has nothing to do with it. It's about inside the apartment for me. You can disagree but it's my take on what I'm seeing.

• Upvote 2

It is time for their stupid teasing show. ... Today. ... It is the extrem boring body painting. ... AGAIN. ... :(

How many time will this girls have this dody painting again? .... This apartment is a bad joke. ... Lets hope RLC find some fast replacements. 

50660935-Time-to-be-honest-red-word-on-concept-clock-isolated-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.thumb.jpg.4a21db79a9aa69211e8287e3c9023f1b.jpg

This apartment need some really open minded girls. ... No more teasing, but real life!

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks like :angel: is the only one who just cant stop giving those nice views :heart: my :angel:

Nobody's come round he room to interrupt and stand in the way. I am not comparing her with Michelle who was quite deliberately doing it but there was a Michelle feel to the way she was doing it. 

31 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

i really really doubt it. Has Rosie been out later than Belle once ... never. Has she done the things Belle has done not yet. That she may be wild child possibly but she's yet to prove it. And whatever you say Belle has proved it. There seems to be a lot of love on this board for Rosie but just because of this visit don't forget who Belle is. I could give a lot of more example except I can't board or even in PMs due to promises. However Rosie does seem a lot more than some were claiming and we saw her interest in Belle's pussy on Day 1.

Sorry, but if one wasn't here, or don't remember Belle's last stay, one would think Belle was very boring. I don't mean it as an insult, but you see Belle as she was, not as she is. You keep excusing her, blaming others for blocking the view and reminding us and yourself of a 2 seconds glimps of pussy 3 weeks ago

• Upvote 1