Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK guys, I'm off to do some painting, unfortunately Gina and the Twins aren't available so it'll have to be a few walls instead...:sick:

Catch up later, and gave a good day...:biggrin:

Did the girl's body painting last night give you some inspiration lol :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_oiocqax1iE1vdfidpo1_540.jpg

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just before I go I'd like you personally thank you pixie Belle for a great show last night....More of that please, you were as hot as fuck...:heart:

... it just very strange ... thanks for a teasing show ... it is like if some people in this thread are thankful to be cheated ... :cry:

I will never understand why people "talk" to the girls .... but ...

.... this kind of submissiveness in combination with this extremely ridiculous bullshit shows the girls are performing is downright painfully nonsensical.

There are 8 girls in the cast of the barcelona apartments and this places are plain dead. ... Everything private is happen outside only. Every life is gone.  :angry:

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just before I go I'd like you personally thank you pixie Belle for a great show last night....More of that please, you were as hot as fuck...:heart:

Tune in again in about 13 hours from now,,,she might come back and do it all over again..to please her fans... I wonder how many days does the twins have left,,like 4-5 days?

tumblr_o123og91CD1t2kmc3o1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I like BB a lot but I must admit "My Belle" gets old as fuck!!

Not according to BB and several others......reading what I have read you would have thought tonight was on fire with "My Belle" LMAO......so funny

Apart from Belle's 1 hour naked dance in which she showed us everything we had plenty of hands on pussies yesterday. Rosie and Belle bating or attempting to bate or acting a bate. Belle virtually riding Rosie, Rosie virtually riding a bottle.

In fact everything short of lesbian sex or a very visible bate so honestly it was on fire and if you want more that is unlikely to happen. 

• Upvote 2

Good morning, My Belle:heart:. Thank you so much for last night.

Ignore the haters and trolls they are mainly after me after some of them have been since Day 1. Nobody except them know why they are. They are not wanted except by themselves.

My Belle:heart:It really was a great show. I think the secret was getting back early. 2 a.m. meant she was fresh and lively and the light was on. 

I have waited  along time for this again and thanks to you (and Rosie) I had a great day.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Apart from Belle's 1 hour naked dance in which she showed us everything we had plenty of hands on pussies yesterday. Rosie and Belle bating or attempting to bate or acting a bate. Belle virtually riding Rosie, Rosie virtually riding a bottle.

In fact everything short of lesbian sex or a very visible bate so honestly it was on fire and if you want more that is unlikely to happen. 

In the end, they did nothing at all expect even more teasing. ... Do you remember the party nights. Do you remember what Belle did at this events. This girls are on a different level normaly. They just keep this part away from the apartment that is all.