Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

29 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well something is triggering her mind to get down in the tub and do it. Very much a coincidence that Rosie is around? They are both very playful together but maybe that's all it is.

I'm hoping it is. Like I said Rosie's been obsessed with rubbing Belle's kitty since Day 1. And where did Rosie get that cap from. 

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm sorry but what do these words mean,, I looked them up and they don't exists anywhere on this planet?

By the way "MICROBATES" is the name for a species bird

Microbates
Bird
Microbates is a genus of bird in the Polioptilidae family. Its name means "small creeper" or "walker". It contains the following species: Tawny-faced gnatwren Collared gnatwren Wikipedia

Scientific name: Microbates
Phylum: Chordata

Stop beeing cruel. Explaination was a misspelling of explanation.

I quoted a post were the word microbate were used, micro=small, bate=masturbation

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I do not believe that an app can translate when several people perform a conversation.

The app we had record the conversation and translating it back to us in english. There a lot of good one out there but they cost money for a good one. Look up the free one on google and try it and see if you like it then you can upgrade. No one has try it but us so you don't no how good it works and no one believers us any way so you my not no what your missing on

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Stop beeing cruel. Explaination was a misspelling of explanation.

I quoted a post were the word microbate were used, micro=small, bate=masturbation

See now you know exactly how the Barcelona Girls feel when you and the person who's comments you love to like speaks cruel and unnecessary mean things about them.::)

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

The app we had record the conversation and translating it back to us in english. There a lot of good one out there but they cost money for a good one. Look up the free one on google and try it and see if you like it then you can upgrade. No one has try it but us so you don't no how good it works and no one believers us any way so you my not no what your missing on

I have such an app on the iPhone. If I speak alone into the microphone (also fast) then works wonderfully. But a conversation of 3-4 people is not possible because an app can not selectively hear. This means that our brain can follow a conversation of two people without problems, even if ten other couples are speaking in the room. An app can not do it. Then there are slang, dialects, laughter between and other sources of interference.