Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

While I am not impressed that they are going out all night clubbing again.  Your asertion that they are Derogatory or going to some kind of private party, are the rambligs of an idiot.  They are in europe....clubbing stats at midnight and goes till 10am.  They are young and they will go out to club.  Get over it and quit calling them Derogatory.

Having said that they are certainly taking advantage of RLC and playing fast and loose with their contract obligations.

To be fair, B1 have put on plenty of entertainment for the viewers the last few days, whether that entertainment is to our taste or not (personally I'm not interested in the body painting parties, but I appreciate they're at least making an effort.)

I Think its a little harsh to be annoyed at them for going out on a Friday night. And of course, we have no idea what their 'contract obligations' actually are - I'm sure they have some, but for all we know they might have already fulfilled them with the dancing parties

• Upvote 3