Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Stella wears a wedding band on her right ring finger.......which is the cusrom in Spain for married women.  Is she married or engaged ?

Adele used to also wear a wedding ring to put off men from hitting on her when she was out :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

We hope, however, that tonight Rosemary and Belle make us die of sex !!!!
And that crap that last night played the bell in the door has diarrhea for a week !!

And that he never will find a roll of toiletpaper !

• Upvote 4

il y a 9 minutes, Benfold a dit :

Adele portait également une bague de mariage pour mettre hors des hommes de frapper sur elle quand elle était sortie :biggrin:

Many men love married women less worries :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Whole lotta nothing going on. Difficult to understand when Rosie has a full 8 hour sleep and Belle more have only got up 14 hours earlier. Belle is awake fully (by her standards) dressed but Rosie seems to be sleeping again.

I really expected Belle to be going out but it seems she's just waiting around until she gets a call or the club opens. Bit of a shame after a promising few days that she might be going to make up for the previous month of nothing. Maybe we lost our opportunity last night but with the determination she was keeping her panties on  - and last when she was on top of Rosie I would have called those perfect shots without the panties - then maybe we saw as much as we were going to.

I am not sure having partied very hard when all 3 were out that she had the energy last night.