Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Don't think the stalker killed any mood tonight, it is all just mellow. But who knows once Rosie goes to bed maybe nude or bottomless again, then My Belle:heart: will hit the naked dance floor. It is a long shot but today has been very dull for us and they were out all yesterday and she never goes to sleep before 3. She could even use the LR where she danced naked a dozen times during her first stay but has only done it once in the day time during this stay. Come to think of it she must have danced naked over 20 times last stay which was an average of about 1 every 4 days, this time it has been once every 6 so maybe not as infrequent as it seems.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   Dancing  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:    Queen    :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ángel ... Ver la bañera .. !!! .:confused:

How many liters of water, can this girl be wasting?
That of the responsible consumption of water, I believe that nobody has commented it to her.
And it's not the first time.