Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 4 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Je ne sais pas qui est donné très raisonnable ses heures - s'ils le voulaient pour une danse nue sexy, mais ils peuvent toujours utiliser la chambre de Belle. 

Strange behavior she can put ear plugs :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Night Angel, I'll tuck you in quietly in case I wake you...Hope the girls are speaking to you tomorrow...:confused::angel:

What happened,,,I must have missed something,,,, Belle and Rosie are not speaking to Angel?

Another nudity free day for My Belle:heart:, That's 2 in a row. I thought we were in for more nudity again even a sexy double shower when Belle stripped in her room. She doesn't need panties on with that see-thru red negligee, it almost defeats the object and she is way overdressed for bed. Oh well here's to another day.

Just now, martyen said:

Bud   Patience, it still remains 4 or 5 days. But she lost points in my eyes

I still love Angelina its just that she is showing that she don't want to be there when she is out more then in  and when she is in she is sleeping or out on her balcony finding away to leave

il y a 13 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Ce qui est arrivé ,,, je dois avoir manqué quelque chose ,,,, Belle et Rosie ne parlent pas à Angel?

They spoke together in the early evening, but I had to miss something to

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What happened,,,I must have missed something,,,, Belle and Rosie are not speaking to Angel?

Angel was trying to go to sleep and asked the girls to tone the noise down a bit as they were getting a little excited...

à l’instant, martyen a dit :

Ils ont parlé ensemble en début de soirée, mais je devais manquer quelque chose à

They spoke together in the early evening, but I had to miss something also