Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

%18 .06 people order RLC from the USA. The next country is France %10.03

From what I could understand, there was an article in a "high profile" website (Rue89, now part of the "nouvel obs" website) 2 years ago that caused a "boom" of RLC subscriptions in France at the time.

I am not linking the article, not sure if it is permitted by the forum rules, but it trivially easy to google it if you are interested.

6 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Si estás ahí, en Barcelona es un torneo de tenis esta semana. Hay mucho que ver. Los jugadores, celebridades, anfitrionas ....

Sorry, I can not imagine these girls watching tennis. In addition the Godó, is usually full of many people from months before. Hard to find a good entry right now.

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Actually 60 Days should be a long enough each time they return to the Project.

I'd say 90 days - it's taken Belle nearly 50 days to get going and I'm look forward to 40 more.

Usually it does taken 3-4 weeks before the girls find themselves.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, rj219 said:

hey stn  what is going on at kkh is someone leaving

Not that I am aware of.  If anyone is leaving it's likely one of the Girls that have been staying there. Heidi is supposed to be returning tomorrow.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Not that I am aware of.  If anyone is leaving it's likely one of the Girls that have been staying there. Heidi is supposed to be returning tomorrow.

I think they are spring cleaning  I seen them put stuff back  ty stn for the info

• Upvote 1