Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, rj219 said:

my concern if a cedrtain party is bringin it in  what will happen when new ppl come

better to party inside than going out all the time, we get to see the fun, I'm sick of the tease shows

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And Belle set the table alight and was completely unaware of the inferno a foot in front of her.

That's the trouble when these girls get drinking they forget about everything and their surroundings.  For some it takes something serious to happen before they wake up and realize that Horse Play comes with a price.

• Upvote 3

Just now, rj219 said:

ok just stated my opinion that's all I hope all will be good

And that's fine. Maybe I'm just being dense, but I don't understand what you mean by "what will happen when new people come in?" I don't understand how the possible actions of these girls has any bearing on a new set of girls. Not being agrumentative or saying you're wrong, I just don't understand what you're getting at.

• Upvote 3

Just now, StnCld316 said:

That's the trouble when these girls get drinking they forget about everything and their surroundings.  For some it takes something serious to happen before they wake up and realize that Horse Play comes with a price.

You're showing your age a little Stn! People get drunk and do stupid things, they get over it and laugh about it later. I'm sure we've all gotten into some crazy predicaments after a few too many, but very few of us would change what we have done

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

can bee fun to watch though

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You're showing your age a little Stn! People get drunk and do stupid things, they get over it and laugh about it later. I'm sure we've all gotten into some crazy predicaments after a few too many, but very few of us would change what we have done

I have been there, done it and gotten the T-Shirt many times over.  Just not in Barcelona.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 2