Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When Party Belle:heart: is on fire I know she can match Gina which is why this visit had been so disappointing until now. We all know what she is capable of but she has been do quiet at parties.

Part of the problem may have been Angel as she just isn't a party girl but Rosie is and with a new girl/girls maybe parties will happen again and My Belle:heart: can twerk nakedly in public once more:biggrin:

i would have disagrea with that before i taught angelina was going to be a party girls but except her sexy dance in her room at every party she is always avoiding to do anything by talking non-stop :X let's hope both appartment will take a turn for the best this weekend while i'm waiting for a new "roomates" or "girls on vacation" appartment :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i would have disagrea with that before i taught angelina was going to be a party girls but except her sexy dance in her room at every party she is always avoiding to do anything by talking non-stop :X let's hope both appartment will take a turn for the best this weekend while i'm waiting for a new "roomates" or "girls on vacation" appartment :) 

I would absolutely love My Belle:heart: to get a roommates apartment, especially with Rosie, but I am not sure how I would keep the level of watching up. Of course I'd love her to cam on chaturbate when she goes but I don't see that happening and it would be very expensive for me :biggrin::dodgy:

il y a 4 minutes, binocular a dit :

Il suffit de demander (et peut-être un peu naïve), mais sont ces femmes dans les filles Vacances lesbiennes ou quoi?

non, elles sont intéressées par les hommes, mais peuvent parfois être bisexuelles avec leurs copines de vacances, surtout que l'homosexualité est très demandée ici, par les membres rlc et cc!!! en fait, leur absence totale de morale, fait qu'elles peuvent lécher tout ce qui a 2 pattes!!!!:cool:

No, they are interested in men, but can sometimes be bisexual with their holiday girlfriends, especially as homosexuality is in high demand here, by members rlc and cc !!! In fact, their total lack of morals, makes that they can lick everything that has 2 legs !!!!:cool:

il y a 10 minutes, corboblanc a dit :

non, ELLES Par les Sont intéressées hommes, Mais bisexuelles PEUVENT Parfois Être with their Copines de vacances, lévite Que l'homosexualité est tres DEMANDEE ici, par les RLC et cc Membres !!! en fait, their absence totale de morale, fait qu'elles PEUVENT lécher Tout ce qui a 2 pattes !!!!:cool:

Non, ils sont intéressés par les hommes, mais peuvent parfois être bisexuelle avec leurs petites amies de vacances, d' autant plus que l' homosexualité est en forte demande ici, par les membres RLC et cc !!! En fait, leur absence totale de morale, fait qu'ils peuvent lécher tout ce qui a 2 jambes !!!!:cool:

It would be time. Irma is gone. We need someone to replace it. :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, binocular said:

Just asking (and maybe a tad naïve) but are these women in Girls on Vacation Lesbians or what?

It is not clear. They certainly aren't worried about girl on girl contact. Yes we've seen lesbian acts from Belle and Stella and pussy rubbing from several including Rosie but how much of that is show is difficult to tell.

• Upvote 1