Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

20 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I apologize for the delay, for the first time I do not fully agree with you, I am a voyeur-house subscriber, and I tell you the truth I'm happy, the couples are nice and there are many women's guests who interact with both women and Men, and it is very enjoyable but the first thing is that I do not feel my ass, there is very clear who are the participants in the project, to me seem almost normal couples as on RLC and there are no girls doing it The game of truth in English to discover the secrets to customers, this is just my thoughts when voyeur-house has solved all the technical problems I believe many people will subscribe, however everyone is free to look at what he wants.
good evening

It's basically the same thing as RLC only advantage VHTV has is there is far more sexual activity. If you compare the sex, VHTV has more sex activities in a week than RLC has in a Month.

Also RLC charges $44.95 a month for a Subscription then they have another charge for Replay. Depending on what the Member choses the Replay can be up to an extra $30 a Month to look at something they have missed.

VHTV is only $34.95 a Month and you get the 24 Hour Timeline Replay for FREE. It's included within the Subscription Price. Voyeur Villa $39.95 a Month & Camarads $29.95 a Month are the same type of content as VHTV.

Plus VHTV, VV and Camarads doesn't Ban Accounts when Content is Posted on the Forums.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's basically the same thing as RLC only advantage VHTV has is there is far more sexual activity. If you compare the sex, VHTV has more sex activities in a week than RLC has in a Month.

Also RLC charges $44.95 a month for a Subscription then they have another charge for Replay. Depending on what the Member choses the Replay can be up to an extra $30 a Month to look at something they have missed.

VHTV is only $34.95 a Month and you get the 24 Hour Timeline Replay for FREE. It's included within the Subscription Price. Voyeur Villa $39.95 a Month & Camarads $29.95 a Month are the same type of content as VHTV.

Plus VHTV, VV and Camarads doesn't Ban Accounts when Content is Posted on the Forums.

But do they have an all girls apartment?

Angel could possible be in Barca a few days after her time is up on RLC. She was gone a few days, five I think. If she has the multiple entry visa she could be in Barca those extra days she was gone until her 90 day limit. It is very possible I could be wrong though.

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

But do they have an all girls apartment?

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Not at the current time they don't but over some time they'll likely add those type as they grow.

yhea i asked them on cc and they said they are working on it, to be honnest if rlc doesn't show any sign that they are working on opening more "all girls" appartment i will probably switch over to VH ^^'

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That and the free replay would be the only thing that would attract me.  I'm not into the orgy scene stuff and really only like to watch girls, so I guess I'll never be a member of those sites.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Angel could possible be in Barca a few days after her time is up on RLC. She was gone a few days, five I think. If she has the multiple entry visa she could be in Barca those extra days she was gone until her 90 day limit. It is very possible I could be wrong though.

You could be right if she returned to Russia for those days, anywhere else in Europe she will still have to go home on the 29th. 

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Never heard that one, but I wouldn't doubt she said it.  These girls know what they are willing to do when they are straight, and they don't care what they do when they are under the influence.

This was brought up awhile back about Belle having sex with a B2 occupant and I stated the same thing and others agreed hearing her say it after the magic water parties. I could very well be wrong. Also I am not saying you are wrong Harley. Because I can only go by my memory which is foggy at times.

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

She may have a Multiple Entry but it also depends on where she went for those 5 days. If she stayed in the Schengen Zone then it won't matter but if she flew home and came back then she'd have those extra 5 days to work with. Those Visa's are precise 90days. If you return home after 90 Days they can suspend the person from getting another Visa for up to 2 Years before they can be allowed to leave their Homeland.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

This was brought up awhile back about Belle having sex with a B2 occupant and I stated the same thing and others agreed hearing her say it after the magic water parties. I could very well be wrong. Also I am not saying you are wrong Harley. Because I can only go by my memory which is foggy at times.

It makes sense that they have to have something to go the extra mile!!

I know what you mean about the memory thing lol.....mine is deteriorating at a rapid pace.  I think it might have something to do with all the meds I'm on.