Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

yhea that's probably it, me i only wish for news girls that are party animals :) 

Actually, I'm hoping for new girls as well. I always enjoy those first weeks, getting to know them, seeing them get used to the cameras, catch the first glimpse of a boob in the shower, the first accidental panty flash on the couch, and slowing seeing more and more. 

• Upvote 3

il y a 10 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je ne sais pas pourquoi tout le monde veut B2 fermer de toute façon ... B1 et B2 sont le pain et le beurre de RLC ... Je ne sais pas d'où cela vient non plus ...:confused:

I don't know why anybody wants B2 to shut anyway. ....Not Naga not everyone

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

I don't know why anybody wants B2 to shut anyway. ....Not Naga not everyone

It translated incorrectly martyen, i know most here would be gutted if it closed. I said I don't why anyone wants is shut

I don't think whoever posted it was seriously thinking it would happen, why would they do that...

You guy can't remember what was translat about the contract. One of the girls said there was no name on the contract and they did not no where it come from or who wrote it. My be the girls are getting smarter. Would you sign a contract like this. I would not

So Belle in the big room. There are pluses and minus. First of all I am a bit surprised she and Rosie don't share it.

Pluses:

1. The bathroom so long as she doesn't let it steam could be a venue for the sexy dances again and with the high cam we can see more of what is going on in the bath is she sits down.

2. The light which shines into the room for the first half of the day, unfortunately Belle rarely does much in the first half of the day.

3. It gives more privacy for naked sexy dancing. Surely Belle won't turn down that opportunity.

4. There is a potential for naked yoga/exercising on the floor like Angel did a couple of days but I doubt that will happen.

5. Should by some miracle she actually bring a boy back then this is definitely the room for it.

Minuses:

1. The cameras in the Bedroom 

Cam 8 can be good for sexy dances unless she wears high heels but for anything on the bed it is too far away. However it is at a good angle for pussy viewing.

Cam 7 can be the most spectacular of cameras but only if either she is on that side of the bed or has her pussy or arse pointing at the camera which seems unlikely and it only came to play 1 day in 30 last time she was here because when she was sharing and on that side of the bed she was never naked  However if she at any point rolls on the bed or shakes her arse at the camera than it good be the greatest cam ever. Remember Michelle in there. I think that was the most spectacular show I have ever seen speaking as a pussy lover. 

Cam 11 and 12 have always been great cameras especially Cam 12

2. We will never see anything like we have seen in the last couple of days with her wide open pussy pointing at the camera which she so nearly did in full light last night but for the red panties. 

3. She will probably spend a lot more times sunbathing on the balcony which if there were a camera there would be the most spectacular sight (Clarkson voice) IN THE WORLD but there isn't and if there was they probably would sunbathe elsewhere - sad but realistic, they are some limits  to the real life they are prepared to show.

4. If by some miracle she bated in the bed uncovered, there is no room worse for viewing it.

20 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Two lesbian girls who are swingers at the same time.

Fat chance of that happen sadly,probably just another friend of some of this girls already in the apartments...so nothing gona change..the teases will continue the same..the massages the same..the routines the same..and rlc just doesn't care any more.Its like they ask this girls..hey do you have some friends that want to join for some vacations and you all just have to do some teases and paintings agains and agains..no effort at all.

• Upvote 1

Hope with Angel gone that means that big bedroom and giant bed with be used finally..probably Angel was the girl that used most poorly and sadly this bedroom,she only used the far sided of the bed,curious the one far of cam,and wherever she did that coordinated and always equal half covered bates the was always far of cam in corner of bed..rlc and specialy barca apartments are getting more and more this smart ass girls..lets see if things improve.

• Upvote 1