Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 20 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Il a traduit de façon incorrecte martyen, je sais que si elle a fermé le plus serait ici vidé. Je dis que je ne sais pas pourquoi tout le monde veut se fermer

Je ne pense pas que celui qui a affiché pensait sérieusement se passerait-il, pourquoi feraient-ils ...

No problem Naga. :cool:

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Or good news with a mass return of the party girls tomorrow. :biggrin:

Don't know about that :X if all the party girls came back my expecation would over the roof and if they don't do anything more than they did before i don't see the point :X if rlc wants them back i think it would be wise to give them a roomates appartment or at least a new girls on vacation appartment so at least they will be in a new "environement"

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope with Angel gone that means that big bedroom and giant bed with be used finally..probably Angel was the girl that used most poorly and sadly this bedroom,she only used the far sided of the bed,curious the one far of cam,and wherever she did that coordinated and always equal half covered bates the was always far of cam in corner of bed..rlc and specialy barca apartments are getting more and more this smart ass girls..lets see if things improve.

The point that you and others here are missing is that she was the only 1 who bated, and that was every day...She bated because she wanted to and not for us...

I know Belle and Rosie apparently are in the bath but if I can't see it, I don't count it...And no matter what you say, some of Angel's were not hidden, just a bit far away...Why would she sleep on the far side, like most girls do in this bed, and then bate into Cam7...That would just be for us, which I've explained, is not why she bates...

• Upvote 3