Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Lola .. Esto es realmente la carne de edad ...

It has a well-proportioned body. And it's not exactly ugly. Maybe she's not a 20-year-old girl, as are other girls, but her experience and know-how far exceeds that theme.

il y a 8 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

J'ai raté G et K rentrent chez eux. Suis-je raison de croire qu'ils ne savent pas ... Lola?

Gina did not know Lola ... And Kylie almost did not look at Lola, I do not know what to think Kylie may know Lola.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I think this is the first time RLC has not gone UM for a girl coming in. New or old.

UM is not really needed to add or remove names from a Webpage.  RLC just thinks they have to do it.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me perdí G y K vuelven a casa. Estoy en lo cierto al suponer que no saben Lola ...?

My feeling is if they had introduced themselves. At least I did not see them show up, like when you see a person for the first time.
It is very likely that the presentation was done outside the house, in a previous meeting.

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm neutral in Lola. Her last stay she let some things happen she should have stopped and she stopped some things she should have let go.

My thoughts, spot on !

I wonder, with Kylie and now Gina close to Stella, we will see the same dynamics between Lola and Stella (BFF-style interaction, with Stella trying to get more intimate and Lola friendzoning her by talking her to exhaustion during entire nights  :biggrin:)

• Upvote 1

Just now, martyen said:

Gina did not know Lola ... And Kylie almost did not look at Lola, I do not know what to think Kylie may know Lola.

Stella done told Kylie about Lola and what they did in B2 before Lola got there and i think Kylie don't won't to be a part of it if it happen again

• Upvote 1