Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Is it my take on the reactions or does Kylie seem not overly impressed with Lola being there. I wonder if she is destined for b-2 or if she is leaving again soon. When Nicole had her pal Estelle staying with her she had her name on the room titles but Kylie's name still does not show :huh:

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Es mi opinión sobre las reacciones o hace Kylie no parece demasiado impresionado con Lola estar allí. Me pregunto si ella está destinada a b-2 o si ella se va de nuevo pronto. Cuando Nicole tenía su amiga Estelle quedarse con ella tenía su nombre en los títulos de las habitaciones pero el nombre de Kylie sigue sin mostrar :huh:

Well not to appear her name ... she is not that it is a piece of furniture. Kylie is participating like the other girls, and shows us her body, like the rest.

2 hours ago, CowArt said:

I think it's very unlikely that B2 will get shut, where is that coming from all of a sudden?

First: I believe both Barça-apts are very important to RLC, going by the posts here and on RLCF, they are the most watched apts, or at least the most discussed.

Second: If they were in the process of moving B&R to B1, wouldn't B1 be UM as well? And why bother moving Belle to the big room if they plan on relocating her soon?

When I first read it at cc. I though it sounded stupid too.

The girls apartments are the most popular, they will never shut down, unless they open a new one at the same time.

I thought maybee if they have a new apartment ready

With the circumstances, no new girl in neither b1 nor b2, the theory suddenly seemed more likely!

Now the theory seems highly unlikely again!

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

When I first read it at cc. I though it sounded stupid too.

The girls apartments are the most popular, they will never shut down, unless they open a new one at the same time.

I thought maybee if they have a new apartment ready

With the circumstances, no new girl in neither b1 nor b2, the theory suddenly seemed more likely!

Now the theory seems highly unlikely again!

B1 has been shut down for 3 weeks from the Old Nora era.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Well not to appear her name ... she is not that it is a piece of furniture. Kylie is participating like the other girls, and shows us her body, like the rest.

Don't get me wrong vortios, nothing derogatory is intended. I find Kylie the best one there currently with a mighty fine body so I hope she stays for a long time but establishes herself in her own room eventually