Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

and wearing a very loose dress that looks like it will fall off her with very little persuasion :biggrin:

That will most likely come off as soon as she arrives but I'll be waiting to catch her panties :biggrin:

Regarding My Belle:heart:'s recent spectacular performance, do you think for the first 40 days she thought I'll do the outside parties, then warm up for the last week before Lola arrives so I am full on wild for her.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She likely requested the move to be with someone she knew. 

like Belle and Rosie? She knows them all with possible exception of Gina I'm sure. But maybe because B1 has hidden rooms or they can make more noise. I wonder when Stella goes will Belle and Rosie transfer to B1?

il y a 2 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

et vêtue d'une robe très lâche qui ressemble, il va tomber d'elle avec très peu de persuasion :biggrin:

It is to please BB, it is very pragmatic, ugly but effective. ..:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

like Belle and Rosie? She knows them all with possible exception of Gina I'm sure. But maybe because B1 has hidden rooms or they can make more noise. I wonder when Stella goes will Belle and Rosie transfer to B1?

Lola likely knows most of these Girls that come and go.  They just have certain favorites they like to be with.  We know Lola gets along fine with Stella as a prior stay has shown it so she'll likely stay in B1 this time around and just run back and forth from B1 to B2 if she feels the need.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is that phone attached to Lola's ear...:confused:

Always - it did kind of cramp the later parties but then all girls are guilty of too much phone. Now the lightweights, Angel and the Twins are out of the way let the parties begin.

Not that I mind because I am ever focused on My Belle:heart: but none of the others are really my type. I like Rosie and Stella but Gina, Lola and Kylie are definitely a long way from my type of girl. However we still await a 3rd girl in B2 and if we want B1/B2 to flourish she needs to be an "open-minded" LOL Mr Box drinker.