Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

i always taught you were just a troll like Mr.Box but this post makes sense :) i feel the same way

When I first started posting several started attacing me. I was someone else (vortios, mr. box or whoever) posting under a different name. I was a troll. This is attacing me with insults, not arguments. When I wrote back, trying to defend myself, I was the troll? 

I may just have gotten out a little wrong from the start, so I'll try to make it righ again, but it is not easy to bee respectfull on this bullying forum.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

When I first started posting several started attacing me. I was someone else (vortios, mr. box or whoever) posting under a different name. I was a troll. This is attacing me with insults, not arguments. When I wrote back, trying to defend myself, I was the troll? 

I may just have gotten out a little wrong from the start, so I'll try to make it righ again, but it is not easy to bee respectfull on this bullying forum.

'They' only want you to post what pleases them.Your opinions doesn't matter.

Welcome to Barca Madness !!

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Ed, all anyone asks is to follow the new rules and your opinion does count.  You did come in at a turbulent time, but some people just have a Nack trying to push the limit

• Upvote 1