Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

now everything is clear, the RLC is afraid of other internet sites, made a big financial investment, because clearly the contracts of old glories are definitely more expensive than the new girls, we now have a stellar cast, hopefully worth the money spent, I forgot to close the cast lacks only the hairy man

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

You took the words right out of my mouth-now that both Barc1 & 2 are empty and the girls are enjoying themselves :biggrin:

Nothing will change. They are people. Everything is getting boring, and then you do something different. Last summer they had their home party time, and now their club time! They will change that again if they have enough of the clubs.

32 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

¿Por qué no se pide Bandicam. Puede grabar 24/7 y hacer que la grabación para siempre allí en el archivo y se puede ver en ellos en cualquier momento. puede grabar durante 10 minutos a la vez de forma gratuita o puede ordenar y va a grabar 24/7 por $ 30 al mes. Sólo tiene que desplegar hasta 4 pantalla a la vez y luego iniciar la grabación como la sala de 3 dormitorios y el cuarto de baño. que funcionó bien para B & B

In fact it would not be strange, just as their repetition works perfectly, although we see intermittent pauses in the parties, and that they have recordings of all the cameras 24 hours, it is very possible, that although they are not ready for the clients, it is very Likely that such recordings, if any.

33 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Why don't you guys order bandicam. You can record 24 /7 and have them recording for ever in there on file and you can look at them any time. you can record for 10 min at a time for free or you can order and it will record 24 /7 for $30 a month. Just pull up 4 screen at a time then start recording like the 3 bed room and the bath room. it work out good for B&B

Bandicam is 39$ and you don't have to pay every month.  It's a one time price.

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Ahora todo está claro, el RLC tiene miedo de otros sitios de Internet, hecho una gran inversión financiera, porque es evidente que los contratos de viejas glorias son definitivamente más caros que las nuevas chicas, ahora tenemos un reparto estelar, es de esperar vale la pena el dinero gastado, me se olvidó de cerrar el molde sólo le falta el hombre peludo

In fact it would not be strange, just as their repetition works perfectly, although we see intermittent pauses in the parties, and that they have recordings of all the cameras 24 hours, it is very possible, that although they are not ready for the clients, it is very Likely that such recordings, if any.

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Bandicam es 39 $ y usted no tiene que pagar cada mes. Es un precio una vez.

In theory, what you are saying, is an illegality. The rights to these images correspond to RLC. Be careful what you say. I know that actually a majority of people use that program, but I repeat, according to the contract we accept, we are banned from any screenshot.
I only say so, because I know that there are companies that have retaliated against people who did these things and have been denounced.

10 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Nothing will change. They are people. Everything is getting boring, and then you do something different. Last summer they had their home party time, and now their club time! They will change that again if they have enough of the clubs.

Ok since you insist on complaining again today ,,, I'm 100% certain that you have the answer to these questions.

In your opinion,,,When was RLC never boring? When did they have the perfect Cast? Since you have Been a member of RLC when have you ever been 100% completely satisfied?

Because you are talking as if it was good before and then it got horrible,,,you clearly stated in your comment that everything is getting horrible so it must have been good enough at some point for you to join RLC.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

YAAAAYY ,,, por lo que quiere decir esto, finalmente, llegar a tener algún trabajo de casa hecho un sábado por la mañana en lugar de quejarse de ellos de salir para el día para ir a disfrutar de un fin de semana en Barcelona? :biggrin::biggrin:

saltando para la alegría-smiley-emoticon.gif

That must be irony, right? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

In theory, what you are saying, is an illegality. The rights to these images correspond to RLC. Be careful what you say. I know that actually a majority of people use that program, but I repeat, according to the contract we accept, we are banned from any screenshot.
I only say so, because I know that there are companies that have retaliated against people who did these things and have been denounced.

I know, whatever you record is at your own risk.

• Upvote 1