Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am sure it will eventually happen. Anyone care to give a summary of B1 and B2 - I see they had a bath in B2 with Jasmin.

A bath with Jasmin and Rose. The Jasmin did the cream thing naked in the LR. Sorry Belle stayed mostly dressed and in the LR most of the time.  B2 has been on fire. Gina holds the record for nonstop dancing. and there was a hot shower with Gina and Lola then Lola and Kylie.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

B1 been having a party for the last few hours, Lola has kissed (and I mean properly kissed) Polya and Gina. Gina looking horny

B2 got home an hour or so ago, Rosie and Jasmin naked in the shower - unreal. Guest girl got changed off cam, which is fine because it means she's not a proper resident so she doesn't have to get naked if she doesn't want to.

Thanks Ben. I will need to watch the bath on Replay :biggrin: but I guess B1 is the one to watch now. 

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Good evening My beautiful Belle:heart: I am guessing there was no room for you in the bath which is a pity.

Rosie  into Belle's bed but with panties on am I guessing Belle will stay as she is when she she joins her 

There was she just wasn't interested in joining. Rose was the first one naked followed by Jasmin. Belle was the last one to undress and then just to the way she is now. Belle needs to get with the program more.

• Upvote 1