Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

it's certainly a drug thing beetween them maybe the coke or any other drugs it's happened before

Everyone knows, and nobody cares. You shouldn't care. Why do you care. Let them have fun, it's better for us, it's better for them

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

it's certainly a drug thing beetween them maybe the coke or any other drugs it's happened before

For the first time sinse I am in rlc I don't cair about that,after paintings after paintings nights in rlc this is a lot better than the usual.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Now barca apartment looks an adult apartment indeed,no childish paitings with twins for months etc,after so much of that crapy I don't cair of illicit stuff that might going on or not hehe..it just looks a lot more fun to watch.Lola was a god send.Sad she can't divided in two and change also b2...

Still can't make a post without bashing one of the girls can you. Sorry if the twins were too much for you to handle.

• Upvote 3

Well Ladies and Gents, Madame Lola is BACK! She didn't get everything she wanted tonight (not yet anyway) but she will, and I look forward to her meeting up with the B2 girls and seeing what she brings out of them :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

Still can't make a post without bashing one of the girls can you. Sorry if the twins were too much for you to handle.

Too much to handle..the twins....probably some of the most boring girls I seen in barca houses..an they were two!!And I seen Aida and others so not an easy task.But I am free to have my opinion and tell it every time I want I..just like you Des.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Everyone knows, and nobody cares. You shouldn't care. Why do you care. Let them have fun, it's better for us, it's better for them

Whatever Drugs they are on,,they need to ask for a refund,,because I never see any drugs that makes a bunch of Naked and half naked ladies just sit around in their living room and Gossip nonstop lol :biggrin::biggrin:

All the Trolls and people who are trying to disrupt this forum tonight by taking turns Coming here with your drug talk,,,It is not going to work,,,we are not going to let any of you mess with the flow of this place tonight,,,you might as well just give it up right now and call it a day,,We know what you guys are all trying to do here ,,,Cease and Desist your Bullshit immediately.::)::)

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Too much to handle..the twins....probably some of the most boring girls I seen in barca houses..an they were two!!And I seen Aida and others so not an easy task.But I am free to have my opinion and tell it every time I want I..just like you Des.

i agree with you but for me we still have an outsider kylie which is the coldest girl on RLC history anti social anti fun just moving her ass and dancing on her own a weirdo for me 

• Upvote 1