Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

13 minutes ago, martyen said:

2)   You're probably right about subscribers. But RLC is a business that must earn money so they do things right or wrong. But last night was well after long weeks stupid games, painting on the body, or clay workshops. Yesterday was an evening for adults. It's a good start we hope more

1)   Harley you know my feeling about RLC (when I wanted to propose a boycott, on the forum + the posts I sent to RLC) may honestly, it was a good night with Kylie's scenes in another World in the living room (free cams). The best scenes were on the floor especially in Stella 's room and the bathroom. Maybe the girls had taken substances, did not have my problem. For the good of all he was better than an empty apartment.

I would actually rather have the girls acting like this in the apt than have them going out every night till the next day I for one am so happy Lola is back I said all along since she left that she is the only one who can get the other girls to cut loose oh if RLC is pushing them for subscribers wouldn't they have more parties like this one nope its Lola she may be doing it for bonus money but I think she actually likes seducing beautiful girls a win win for her and RLC and us

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

Lola ancora in cerca di preda. 

I saw a particular feeling between Lola and Gina.
Gina likes to really like Lola.
And Gina is afraid of Lola.
I think we will have great shows between these two girls.
Probably with Dildo too

With Lola and Polya back almost anything could happen and it will be a win win situation for us. Lola enjoys the hunt as well as the conquest of a girl. The way Lola likes parties ,last nite is just the beginning.

• Upvote 1

il y a 20 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

Je fait plutôt que les filles qui agissent comme ça dans l'appartement que de les sortir tous les soirs jusqu'à ce que le lendemain, je suis pour ma part si heureux Lola est de retour je l'ai dit tout au long depuis qu'elle a quitté qu'elle est la seule qui peut obtenir le d'autres filles pour couper lâche oh si RLC les pousse pour les abonnés auraient-ils pas plus partis comme celui-ci Nope sa Lola, elle peut le faire pour l'argent de bonus, mais je pense qu'elle aime vraiment séduire de belles filles une victoire de victoire pour elle et RLC et nous

I agree with you

• Upvote 1

Last night in b1 was a mess. Lola was the only one trying to get something started and the other 4 girls did not won't to be a part of it and most of you think there going to be a orgy or 2 girls having sex. It not going to happen. All the stuff they took last night they should have been all over each other but it did't happen. There body language told what the  future hold for these girls and most of you are making a big deal out of last night and thinking there more of that coming.Dream on 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

Last night in b1 was a mess. Lola was the only one trying to get something started and the other 4 girls did not won't to be a part of it and most of you think there going to be a orgy or 2 girls having sex. It not going to happen. All the stuff they took last night they should have been all over each other but it did't happen. There body language told what the  future hold for these girls and most of you are making a big deal out of last night and thinking there more of that coming.Dream on 

Can't have it good every night.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

La notte scorsa in B1 è stato un disastro. Lola è stato l'unico cercando di ottenere qualcosa ha iniziato e le altre 4 ragazze non sarà di non essere una parte di esso e la maggior parte di voi pensare che ci sarà un orgia o 2 ragazze che hanno sesso. Non succederà. Tutte le cose hanno preso ieri sera che avrebbe dovuto essere tutta la vicenda, ma did't accadere. Ci linguaggio del corpo ha detto che cosa riserva il futuro per queste ragazze e la maggior parte di voi stanno facendo un grande affare fuori di ieri sera e pensare che ci più di quel coming.Dream su 

I saw a particular feeling between Lola and Gina.
Gina likes to really like Lola.