Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 8 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Cependant, la ligne de fond est qu'il n'a pas eu lieu. Ils avaient beaucoup de temps pour faire tout ce qu'ils voulaient entre eux une fois Kylie est allé dormir dans le lit de Gina! Les baisers sont pour effet, que certains d'entre eux sont réels parfois, mais la plupart d'entre eux sont pour l'effet.

I'm not in Gina's head it's just a feeling. But I think Lola has the way that can make Gina think. Stella is not sensual she is certainly a hot girl but not sensual. For a girl like Gina it takes a gentle way especially for the first time.

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

I'm not in Gina's head it's just a feeling. But I think Lola has the way that can make Gina think. Stella is not sensual she is certainly a hot girl but not sensual. For a girl like Gina it takes a gentle way especially for the first time.

What makes you think it would be Gina's first time?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I am very curious to know who this morning was at the door, twice someone very violently tried to open the door, so there are definitely people who know where the girls live, I think RLC nevertheless guarantees the safety of girls

No Guarantees in life.  It's a Pay as you go System.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Not sure Jasmin ever lie like this last time and look she has her arse pointing into the light which I can't remember My Belle:heart: doing. Of course My Belle:heart: gives such wonderful views nowadays but it did seem in the past that she was the only one who rarely finds the light - I know it's just another of Belle's skills LOL. 

Jasmin only has knickers on, Michelle's bra is almost half off lying in the bed with her friend and Belle is on the couch dressed with her phone.

However only Belle does sexy showers although Rosie may be close. The other 2 were dancing but when Jasmin went in she only reacted to the water - maybe she (or her BF) still has that hang up about dancing with women (unless she did it in the other bathroom) but I would rather the Rosie/Belle bath had continued even though Belle did invite Jasmin. Belle got out soon after.