Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

24 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

@Noldus How you no that i talking BS. Did you hire some you to find out what going on. And also did you no there a spy on here from RLC. Have you been in touch with the translators lately. If you have then you no what i no. I told you about some of the girls coming back so how did i no this.

because it's not allowed to talk about this here.....

• Upvote 1

I done talking about RLC i don't have it no more. It just went of line. I hope all your fantasies and dreams come turn. It was fun on here ever though i lot of people thought we was full of BS. O well i not going to lose no sleep over what people think of us and say about us. To B & B it just water under the bridge. Bye Bye

3 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Hello Now we all sit here and wonder what going on. My be RLC think by bringing all these girls in they will get a lot of new paying viewer weather they do some thing or not. People think the girls are here for us but think about it there here to make money out side the apt. Some of the girls have enough stuff for a short stay so here for some thing else

You do Not have Excuse to Say :   there here to make money out side the apt.

Warning-Warningeb391.gif

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Oh, Bonnie --- here we go again.... You know you're talking bullshit

I agree with Bonnie. In truth, this has been common knowledge around here for a long time.

They are on "working" vacations, with free accommodations at one of the best vacations spots in Europe. It's quite OK to talk about "speculated" outside activities as long as it's extremely general and will not harm the tenant.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

They are on "working" vacations, with free accommodations at one of the best vacations spots in Europe.

Great work if you can get it. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1