Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Oh... I'm verry sorry then, the otters I metioned have, attac everyone that does not agree

since this is an open forum within the rules set by the mods, it is ok to disagree with what someone posts-some of us

just are stronger in our response and could may be considered an attack.  But attacking someone, requires 

a response--just keep it conventional and not nuclear. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

B3 is the speculation that another apartment is opening in Barcelona. There are too many girls in B1 and B2 for only two apartments

Well, if it's true ......it will probably be another completely closed  apartment  .  The current crop of girls seem to be frisky, but they are not model types......unless you mean chaterbate  " models "  !  I believe the model types ended with Kami and Kristy ! (Ohhhh, and I forgot Rita , sorry )

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Well, if it's true ......it will probably be another completely closed  apartment  .  The current crop of girls seem to be frisky, but they are not model types......unless you mean chaterbate  " models "  !

Whelp, they certainly need to age another 20 years before they qualify for x-hamster!

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Ok all these girls could be there to represent RLC like in California ever years they have like a seminar for all the Sex cam site and they could be doing one for all the voyeur web site. My be Kamila there to but she did not won't to stay in one of the apt

Come To California !! The Drought Is Over !! :biggrin:

These girls are not run way model they could be a model for some kind of product in a magazine. Danaya was a face model. she said she did not have the body for a fashion. So it sound like you guy don't believe that some of these girls are model So what was Kamila and Kristy and Melinda the girls that give us the finger

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

since this is an open forum within the rules set by the mods, it is ok to disagree with what someone posts-some of us

just are stronger in our response and could may be considered an attack.  But attacking someone, requires 

a response--just keep it conventional and not nuclear. :biggrin:

vortios got a warning because he thought the girls are out too much?

I questioned that, defending vortios right to have an opinion.

Then a non-mods saying I'm the next to bee banned, is that OK????

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

vortios got a warning because he thought the girls are out too much?

I questioned that, defending vortios right to have an opinion.

Then a non-mods saying I'm the next to bee banned, is that OK????

You need to ask the mod who warned him what the warning was actually about and why he ultimately got the ban hammer.

In fact, it would be informative if the Mods would give us a reason why someone was banned.  That might just stop

repeat performances by someone else.

• Upvote 1