Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Belle's certainly looking good in that light...:biggrin:

Only about the second time I've seen her use her full make-up on this visit.

Belle looks stunning as do all of the girls. 

Belle and Rosie hit the dance floor.

I am caught up on the forum and I have two questions.

1.  Someone posted that you could see what the girls were looking at on one of the cell phones last night in Barca 1.  What is your best answer as to what they were looking at?

2.  Someone said that Gina was naked late last night.  Did she sleep naked?  The reason I'm asking this question is because two days ago someone also said that Gina was on her period.   Now, I unlike some of you, believe that due to extra curricular activities that take place not inside the apartment, that these girls wear these panty liners/shields to minimize the mess.

What do you all think?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

2.  Someone said that Gina was naked late last night.  Did she sleep naked?  The reason I'm asking this question is because two days ago someone also said that Gina was on her period.   Now, I unlike some of you, believe that due to extra curricular activities that take place not inside the apartment, that these girls wear these panty liners/shields to minimize the mess.

She had a tampon in dude, but please share more of your brilliant insights with us...

• Upvote 1