Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Regarding the posting of information gleaned from OUTSIDE RLC from tenant's personal accounts:

THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE OR ALTERATION IN THE RULES.

For example:

Acceptable -- "I believe they live in Krasnoyarskoville, because the phone number on the Pizza box is a Krasnoyarskoville phone number."

Not Acceptable -- "Leora works as an informant at 221 Bakerstreet, Krasnoyarskoville, and said on her VK that she's leaving work at 10 p.m. tonight. Alone."

Believe me, the rules allow for plenty of common sense and civilized discussion (both of which are often sadly lacking in this thread). Speculation is often the most truth you can have in a house of mirrors, and some of it is funny and entertaining. CamCaps is not a locked-down safe zone, and none of us mods ban people who disagree with us.

Now we can all relax, and get back on topic. End of this discussion.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Regarding the posting of information gleaned from OUTSIDE RLC from tenant's personal accounts:

THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE OR ALTERATION IN THE RULES.

For example:

Acceptable -- "I believe they live in Krasnoyarskoville, because the phone number on the Pizza box is a Krasnoyarskoville phone number."

Not Acceptable -- "Leora works as an informant at 221 Bakerstreet, Krasnoyarskoville, and said on her VK that she's leaving work at 10 p.m. tonight. Alone."

Believe me, the rules allow for plenty of common sense and civilized discussion (both of which are often sadly lacking in this thread). Speculation is often the most truth you can have in a house of mirrors, and some of it is funny and entertaining. CamCaps is not a locked-down safe zone, and none of us mods ban people who disagree with us.

Now we can all relax, and get back on topic. End of this discussion.

This is fine, but the problem is that much of the conversation is not black and white. For example is "I believe the girls will get laid tonight" is different to "The girls are all fucking guys for money tonight" 

Only one of those will cause an argument 

• Upvote 4