Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Poor Belle, being ignored, I bet her pussy is on fire, why is Lola staying away from her:(.  Just the other day Rose and Belle were dancing and kissing, so what happened????  crazy chicks.  Belle looks sad, include her in you bitches.

3 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Poor Belle, being ignored, I bet her pussy is on fire, why is Lola staying away from her:(.  Just the other day Rose and Belle were dancing and kissing, so what happened????  crazy chicks.  Belle looks sad, include her in you bitches.

It's her choice not to get involved

1 minute ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Poor Belle, being ignored, I bet her pussy is on fire, why is Lola staying away from her:(.  Just the other day Rose and Belle were dancing and kissing, so what happened????  crazy chicks.

It's not poor Belle at all because she could get involved if she wanted to but she's hardly been alive all day after back to back nights of partying and she certainly doesn't seem to be drinking any alcohol etc. However you never know with her. Conscious policy to stay in control or just partied out.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think that Belle should have just followed Jasmin's Cue and jumped in the bed with her and called it a night.

Whole B2 shall be dumped and B1 shall go back and finish the party in B1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think that Belle should have just followed Jasmin's Cue and jumped in the bed with her and called it a night.

I'm ignoring you but your post popped up and you are probably right.