Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Lola sure is whispering a lot of sweet nothings to her, wonder what they're planning?

Always planning. I wish she'd shout in Belle's ear to wake her up. Problem is if Belle did go to bed then she occupies the main room.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Stella and the others have not made it back to B1.  I think she knew what was in store for tonight at B2 and faked being sick.  They went somewhere else.

Stella vomit in the bathroom sink

Just now, djoko00 said:

is it on purpose what happening  with belle or she's not in the mood and also get no atention at all from all the girls i find it totaly weird

Do you see that growth on her hand? Kind of rectangular with what looks to be an apple on the back. She should see her doctor about getting that removed.

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Lola sure is whispering a lot of sweet nothings to her, wonder what they're planning?

maybe a little T & T                            Tease and talk  :dodgy:

Just now, djoko00 said:

is it on purpose what happening  with belle or she's not in the mood and also get no atention at all from all the girls i find it totaly weird

Belle is very good at letting people know when she doesn't want to get involved but everything that is going on so far is well within what she handles while sober unless she's playing our avatar. A voyeur on site LOL