Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I'm guessing that you never knew that you would have gotten banned for that or else you wouldn't have posted it,,,,the minute I saw you post it I started counting down the clock until RLC snatched you up,, You posted over an hour before I saw it,,,so warning you would have been too late,,,you live and you learn,,,anything posted on here will be seen by RLC and you will get banned within minutes or days of them seeing it.

And the thing is those same people who you were so generous to with your upload don't care about you getting banned and will never share anything with you.:angel:

12 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

Thanks to me posting the wrestling with the B2 girls, I've been banned, and can't watch anything but free areas. From what I've been able to see (blurred), I'm missing a HELL of a sexual week. Thanks to all who gave me reps for that post. 

Now to my request. Does anybody have pics and/or vids from any activity this week that they are willing to share, either by PM or my personal email? I would treasure it, and never post it.

Just now, Benfold said:

That's probably it, Lola might have more plans but I'll have to catch up on those tomorrow. Night guys

Lola put her panties back on,,,so it's safe to say that this is pretty much it for the night

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

That's probably it, Lola might have more plans but I'll have to catch up on those tomorrow. Night guys

Goodnight Ben. Told you Rosie was a certainty to play.