Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, auraaaaaa said:

where is gina ?

Probably with her new partner...I can see this happening more now, A) Because she appears to be in a relationship and   B)I don't think the mix is quite right in B1 now...IMO...::)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Oh well, including her time out if the apt she's only in bed about 18 hrs a day...:cry:

She had a bath the other day, but the girls spent about 20 mins planning how Jasmin sitting on the sink could totally shield her from out view...
Having said that. she is only a guest and not part of RLC, so she isn't oblidged to show us anything...:blush:

It's voyeurism at it's best. Keep watching very closely to catch a glimpse of something you're not supposed to see. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Probably with her new partner...I can see this happening more now, A) Because she appears to be in a relationship and   B)I don't think the mix is quite right in B1 now...IMO...::)

Gina is missing badly -

A) The twins

B) Stella and Kylie

Lola and Polya are not her scene. There is an age gap.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

What's Bella doing floor excesses at 1 am? She should be in the bath with the other two. 

I can only hope she's going to finish tonight with a sexy dancing shower because those tracky bottoms have been on for a long time now. However with other 2 in her room now that doesn't look likely, As Rosie has put on night clothes sexy dancing by the other 2 might be off the cards by now. When Belle finally does do something I think my happiness will be expressed over enthusiastically on the board.