Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Very nice Belle, thank you. Of course my lovely Angel got stick because she got into a routine, like Belle, but Angel showed us more...:confused:

Yes thank you Belle. In water better than undercover.  Step by step. After all look what Kylie gave us. Unfortunately on last day but better than not at all. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Yes thank you Belle. In water better than undercover.  Step by step. After all look what Kylie gave us. Unfortunately on last day but better than not at all. 

Maybe that's what Belle has been holding off for. The Last Day then she'll give it all she's got for the Big Bonus.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

Well that was Number 9 at an average of more than 1 every 2 days for My Belle:heart: but you see if she does that then it makes the sexy shower dancing  less likely and visually that's far more interesting particularly the last 2 when she has been twerking. We'll just have to see what happens when and if she gets that room alone again but right now even if Caro ends her stay. Rosie will sleep with her if the other girl stays.

I am obviously not complaining about seeing a bate but I am conscious that it is nearly 20% of her remaining stay that she hasn't done a sexy naked dance or sexy shower and time is beginning to become precious.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe that's what Belle has been holding off for. The Last Day then she'll give it all she's got for the Big Bonus.   :biggrin:

We can only hope but I would still bet against it unless she drinks.

• Upvote 1

Is there anything cuter than these 3 ladies all cuddled up together on the same bed..Awwwww::):heart::heart:

This might sound weird but I love Rosie's eyebrows,,,it just makes her face look even cuter :heart::heart:::)

medium-sleeping-kittens-so-small-sleepin