Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Sorry, but on the fact that you can not speculate on what girls do outside the apartments, let them think that CC is in touch with RLC, do not tell me it's for the privacy of girls because otherwise there was no such site and no one was Here to look at what they do, and then the site is called "Real Life Cam the private life of other people live 24h" and the fact that they spend most of their time out of the apartments, it's normal that we are all curious to know what do.

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Sorry, but on the fact that you can not speculate on what girls do outside the apartments, let them think that CC is in touch with RLC, do not tell me it's for the privacy of girls because otherwise there was no such site and no one was Here to look at what they do, and then the site is called "Real Life Cam the private life of other people live 24h" and the fact that they spend most of their time out of the apartments, it's normal that we are all curious to know what do.

Save your breath......nobody but you and I and a few others feel the same way!

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure that was just a coinkydink!!  What was wrong with cam 9?  RLC is some tricky motherfuckers LMAO!!!

It's been listed as UM most of the day.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

It's been listed as UM most of the day.

Like that means anything!  It kind of proves my point lol.  Was there anything wrong with it for the last several days?  If there was, I haven't read anything on it.  All RLC has to do is shutdown one camera for a few hours and everybody thinks that the UM is for that camera....LMAO, too funny!