Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

whoa miss x put down her phone oh and its time to take a shower start to stink no shower since 4 day 

Seb,,,relax with the demands please,,,she is just a guest visiting her friend Rosie,,,she is not being paid by RLC to do anything for you or anyone else,,, you have no jurisdiction over her.

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Seb,,,relax with the demands please,,,she is just a guest visiting her friend Rosie,,,she is not being paid by RLC to do anything for you or anyone else,,, you have no jurisdiction over her.

then .. what is mean of real life cam ...

Just now, euromike69 said:

don't care i don't like how she behave lazyest girl with jasmin what is the point to put this kind of girls in b 2 

• Upvote 2

I take it you all saw right up close on Cam 7 just now in her shorts and top smiling with that haircut. Now had she been naked there,

100% Perfection would have been achieved.

She looked so beautiful and sexy that it was 99% even with her clothes on. I didn't get my dance really or my sexy shower at all and trust me if you haven't seen her last 2 from 6-7 days ago you really missed something special but boy did I get an enormous present after all that cushion teasing.

She was just WOW!

Thank you. My UNIQUE Belle:heart:

Just now, ppavskar94 said:

then .. what is mean of real life cam ...

It means that the girls can do whatever they want,,,because if they did everything that we requested then it would no longer be "REAL LIFE" it would just be a Cam Show like Cam4 or Chaturbate.:angel:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

don't care i don't like how she behave lazyest girl with jasmin what is the point to put this kind of girls in b 2 

What's wrong with you?,,,,Dude she was not "PUT" there she is visiting a friend,,if you don't like her don't watch her,,who's forcing you to watch her lazy ass?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

It means that the girls can do whatever they want,,,because if they did everything that we requested then it would no longer be "REAL LIFE" it would just be a Cam Show like Cam4 or Chaturbate.:angel:

then y .. you are paying money .. go satisfied in cam only .. they created for us .. they have to do .. this is my opinion dont mind