Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It did indirectly involve Belle though, so don't get too carried away...:biggrin:

I try to mention if Jas is having a bath or Rosie's up to something but inevitably I'll slip in something about My Belle:heart:

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina's pussy is a work of art and she should give it a bit little tender loving care...Just saying...:biggrin:

Maybe My Belle:heart: at this time of the month is going to hide it for a couple of days but you won't be surprised to hear that I think My Belle's pussy is prettier.

Gina however has mastered the art of  showing her arse and lifting one leg to give us beautiful sustained views of pussy, because as you know I like to see it from behind, having pointed it straight at the camera. Now if Belle did that on Cam 7 ... but the ultimate would be Michelle's show when she crawled on all fours around the bed :biggrin: filming for someone. That really was a special show but I guess Michelle is very experienced whereas these displays are something very new for My Belle:heart: and we have been very lucky she has chosen to give them to us because I never thought she would - I was perfectly happy with those incredibly sexy showers when she twerked.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  MY GINA :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  SEXY GINA :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sorry, I had to :)

Like 2h of incredible nudity (involving cam 10 and a great natural light lighting).

And still going on :angel:

:biggrin: Feel it vlkvlk. Show your appreciation :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Milan69 said:

Is Masha in "girls on vacation" apartment? 

Welcome Milan. No she isn't but we occasionally alert other members to a beautiful sight.

B2 is empty at the moment apart from topless Belle who seems to be taking it very easy but I know Gina is doing her bit in B1 :biggrin:

• Upvote 1