Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, The Magic Man said:

Hey guys, do you know what language they are talking in?

Russian, I think.

Jessica once told the (canadian?) boy Irma brought a couple of times that they were from Ukraine. She said they spoke ukrainian, but that it was the same as russian. That is wrong, russian and ukrainian are different languages, but Ukraine has a huge russian speaking population. I supposed they were from the russian speaking parts of Ukraine.

• Upvote 1

My Belle:heart: all this music and you're not dancing :huh:

Next week surely I hope the epic dances will return. Thanks for the brief ones yesterday and maybe I have to wait a bit longer but I'd be very sad if you had stopped dancing and singing entirely. Clearly loud music is allowed in this flat.

Rosie's giving you a hint but I remember naked dancing from Becca, Lola, Irma, Gina, at least one Twin so surely you can persuade Rosie to lose the panties for a really sexy show or else continue solo.

21:15 My Belle:heart: showers and starts to dance but not a full twerk. It's getting closer more than yesterday but now the bate. It is No. 10 :biggrin: but if she did it further back in the bath maybe we would see it although her facial expressions are great. :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

My Belle:heart:. creams and dances and exercises but it is too dark in the room. if only that happened in the morning or afternoon. Surely the main light works in that room?

Thank you for trying My Belle:heart: