Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

But it is not even helped by the other girls. They are all dead weights

Party true--Gina could care less--as she is dead to the world and exposing her lovely pussy :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Party true--Gina could care less--as she is dead to the world and exposing her lovely pussy :biggrin:

And Polya can not start Nothing by herself--------------Violetta is a newbie so too shy...................:sad:

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Cam 10 is certainly coming into its own today...Fantastic Gina...You never get boring...:heart:

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Cam 10 is certainly coming into its own today...Fantastic Gina...You never get boring...:heart:

I'd have to disagree with you there Naga. Fantastic view as always, but Gina has been a completely different person since Stella left. She's gone more than normal, possibly due to her finding a boytoy, but she also spends a lot more time by herself than she used to.

• Upvote 2

I agree Pea. I worded that poorly. What I meant was I never tire of these views...But she's more interested in her life outside the apt...I certainly don't think Lola and Polya have set B1 alight though, as some expected them to do...

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

What's this I hear Naga you cannot take your eyes off Violetta today. Here I thought you would be watching Gina and her lovely shows.confused face smiley

Just popping my head in now and again. Anyway, I'm getting a bit sick of Gina's pussy now...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1