Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, balt2103 said:

Bating in laundry room, and the cigarette after outside the apt??? 

My god, you know that my version is true! If you send a drug-hunting dog there, he's freaking out!

Well, since you put it like that you've totally persuaded me that your version must be right

Sorry for ever doubting your whole understanding of the situation Balt. You're insight is incredible and, basically we are not worthy of being on the same forum as someone with your undoubted talent...Please forgive me...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ankaboott said:

I'm really sorry you are a good person who does not take my words into account

I love every member of this forum
I am sorry again
Is this good for you
Or you want more than an apology
I did not mean that

Hey no problem Anka...I just have a bit of fun on here and enjoy all the banter, with everyone....No apology necessary...:cool:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey no problem Anka...I just have a bit of fun on here and enjoy all the banter, with everyone....No apology necessary...:cool:

I love that
You're good that good
thank you 

all love for you
Barcelona girls 1 and 2

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

One last:

She definitely brought the cigarette machine to the laundry room yesterday.

After a few minutes, she came back, get a lighter in her room and definitely left the apartment for about 10 minutes.

Then she put the lighter back on the shelf in front of the mirror.

And all this to conceal the fact that she smokes normal cigarettes?

Whoever believes that, also believes in the santa claus!

Good questions asked, and interesting theory. It is far from a surprise that these girls might smoke other things than cigarettes. If it doesn't get out of control, I don't have a problem with that. 

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Illogical conclusion I call it! She went in with her phone and came out with it, looking exactly the same. For all we know she might have gone in the laundry room to have a bate...
You have a fucking great imagination...Earth calling Balt...:confused:

This I have a much bigger problem with. We already know they do this. The twins did too. They give us endless tease shows, but hide to do real bating. Bating is real life, all the posing and teasing is not. We get a show, their intimate life is hidden.

This morning though, might just've been a phone call.

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Good morning Naga. I see you made a mistake a page or 2 back. You should remember that Balt is always right. He knows what the girls are doing exactly all the time. You cannot fool him.constipated emoticon

Morning Snake...:cool:

14:43

My Belle:heart: lying on the couch with her phone

Rosie active in the bathroom washing things. Now lying in Belle's room

Miss X asleep taking up a bed.

Jasmin lying on her own bed.

This is pretty much what happens if the girls don't go out and Belle isn't naked i.e. not a lot. Sometimes Jas and Rosie play but the fact is Rosie is having to go to a different room.

• Upvote 1