Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Die Bilder aus den bezahlten Raumen Sind mit Wasserzeichen Versehen, sterben den Benutzer identifizieren, der Die Videos gemacht hat. Und Dessen zugang Wird Dann von RLC gesperrt.

nein den in den anderen wonungen werden auch aus den reumen die ein nicht angemeldeter nicht sehen kann bilder und viedeos be postet ihr traut euch nur nicht das ist alles

Just now, happyone said:

I edited it to say you say that only to lessen your guilt---

NO!

I know the house (and also B2!) From other users!

- Watch a while, she goes so often for 10 minutes out of the apartment door. And was previously in Laudryroom and / or took her lighter in the bedroom. Why does not she smoke on the balcony?

(Last 17:00 to 17:11, with lighter from Handbag in Bedroom)

1 minute ago, Karst1234567890 said:

nein den in den anderen wonungen werden auch aus den reumen die ein nicht angemeldeter nicht sehen kann bilder und viedeos be postet ihr traut euch nur nicht das ist alles

Warum nicht trauen??? 

In allen RLC Wohnungen ist das so mit den Wasserzeichen. Nur VHTV und Camrads erlauben das posten von Fotos, ob VV das tut, weiss ich nicht.

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sometimes a nice little camel toe like that Jasmin is actually better than the real thing...Of course that's bollocks

I was worried about you for a second there naga.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

NO!

- Watch a while, she goes so often for 10 minutes out of the apartment door. And was previously in Laudryroom and / or took her lighter in the bedroom. Why does not she smoke on the balcony?

you are so ridiculous in your claims it makes me crying with laughter emoticon

5 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

NO!

She might want a bit of fresh air while she goes for a smoke, and a bit of a walk with better scenery if her balcony is just surrounded by other buildings...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Warum nicht trauen ??? 

In allen RLC Wohnungen ist das so mit den Wasserzeichen. Nur VHTV und Camrads erlauben das Posten von Fotos, ob VV das tut, weiss ich nicht.

dan schaue doch mal in den anderen miterwonungen hir bei camcaps .net bei bilder und auch viedeos der hope85 postet laufen auch aus den Schlafzimmern und auch Badezimmern und die kann jeder sehen