Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, happyone said:

you are so ridiculous in your claims it makes me crying with laughter emoticon

That she often goes out with lighter and was previously in the laundryroom are for any verifiable facts. I do not know what to laugh at, but: I am glad to have made you laugh. Laughing is so healthy!

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

That she often goes out with lighter and was previously in the laundryroom are for any verifiable facts. I do not know what to laugh at, but: I am glad to have made you laugh. Laughing is so healthy!

Out with the lighter and back with 10 liter bottles of water - what a kick :biggrin::dodgy:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Karst1234567890 said:

dan schaue doch mal in den anderen miterwonungen hir bei camcaps .net bei bilder und auch viedeos der hope85 postet laufen auch aus den Schlafzimmern und auch Badezimmern und die kann jeder sehen

Das können nur alte Bilder und Videos sein. Die haben da mal was geändert. Oder sie wurden veröffentlicht, als das Abo schon abgelaufen war. Dann können die natürlich nichts mehr sperren.

Vor 2 Minuten, balt2103 sagte:

Das Konnen nur alte Bilder und Videos sein. Die HaBen da mal Geändert Würde. Oder sie gerechnet Werden veröffentlicht, als das Abo schon abgelaufen ist. Dann Konnen natürlich nichts mehr sperren sterben.

nen der postet immer was neues muste mal schauen

14 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Yes, you can verify that she goes out with a lighter and you can verify that she was in the laundryroom,

But you are only drawing false conclusions as to what she did in the laundryroom or what she did outside the apartment.

Your case is dismissed for lack of proof of your allegations.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Out with the lighter and back with 10 liter bottles of water - what a kick :biggrin::dodgy:

Out with the Lighter (16:59 Cam 9) to smoke.

The bottles she brought (15:20) with the other purchases, and put off at the entrance to take off her shoes. This is bad with full hands.

1 minute ago, kase said:

i was in chaturbate so what a girl lit in seven hours she counted a thousan dollars so she stappe 8593/90 norwegian kroner a lot of money

And you are willing to admit that in this pristine forum??? :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yes, you can verify that she goes out with a lighter and you can verify that she was in the laundryroom,

But you are only drawing false conclusions as to what she did in the laundryroom or what she did outside the apartment.

Your case is dismissed for last of proof of your allegations.

I'm sorry, really ... I wish it was different (for Gina)

But for me it's all plausible and makes sense. Why else would you bring your cigarette machine to the laundry room to make there cigarettes? That would be crazy!

And: That the girls take drugs is also no secret! Ask around if you think i lie!

• Upvote 1

The global moderator could also go on vacation, the apartments did not it happens a dick, there are 5/6 people who always make the same comments and congratulate each other, the perfect world

• Upvote 1