Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Thank you for answering. When you say no real sex that wasn't a faked show, what happened and who was involved? 

Stella on Irma, Irma on Danaya, Irma on Jessica (wich was very good) and Alex fingered Stella and Irma, most of it in february I think, but only teasing since then. Some good batings though, by Angelina, Kylie and Belle (and Rosemary, but very hidden).

• Upvote 1

My Belle :heart: dancing to music in the kitchen. Maybe just a tease because she has her panties on but it got me excited :biggrin: I am very easily pleased but I always want more :biggrin::heart: Only 3 more weeks left for My Belle

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   Dancing   :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:    Queen     :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Just now, ed2 said:

Stella on Irma, Irma on Danaya, Irma on Jessica (wich was very good) and Alex fingered Stella and Irma, most of it in february I think, but only teasing since then. Some good batings though, by Angelina, Kylie and Belle (and Rosemary, but very hidden).

Ah ok. I know about all those sessions. Was just wondering if there was anything else since then. I haven't bothered watching this apartment since Stella moved in and was curious about anything I might have missed. Glad to see I didn't miss shit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I didn't know she was in. I was busy watching Jasmin and Rose.:heart:

Yes So was I,,,it's like sometimes you wished that you had an extra pair of eyes to look at everything at the same time::)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I didn't know she was in. I was busy watching Jasmin and Rose.:heart:

Yeah doing that meant I missed The Goddess bate! but it was Jasmin's birthday.

Now I am back to My Belle :heart: hoping for an end to this relatively quiet and pantied period for her. Music is off :sad: but I always hope

Looks like the same pattern of the last few days as My Belle:heart: is having a phone call. Oh well. I guess I've been spoilt by last week but this call is making her really happy ... hopefully horny as well :biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Looks like the same pattern of the last few days as My Belle:heart: is having a phone call. Oh well. I guess I've been spoilt by last week but this call is making her really happy ... hopefully horny as well :biggrin:

At least she is happy a lot this stay. It makes such a difference to see the girls happy. A happy Belle is usually good news. :biggrin: