Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, happyone said:

don't you know you are really watching virtual RLC where nothing is real-it's all fake :dodgy:

i know that but i want to say is that at least she could have her pleasure and ours too at the same as we see in many other RLC appart. but she fails a big one

3 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

i know that but i want to say is that at least she could have her pleasure and ours too at the same as we see in many other RLC appart. but she fails a big one

It may come as news to you, but not all girls orgasm like this:

Kms53f.gif

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

polya finishes like nothing happened before full of energy , fake in fake...

Does Polya come to your house and tell you how to masturbate to get pleasure,,,why must she masturbate to only please you and not herself?

Wouldn't it be fake then if she was masturbating to your request?

Why are some of you gentlemen trying to dictate how these girls masturbate and how they climax?

• Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, ed2 said:

First, I don't even post on here every day and I'm not always negative. Second, I feel I have no friends on here. Third, I don't watch what I don't like, so I mostly watch other apartments, but I still keep track of what is going on (in most apartments in fact). Fourth, I just anwered a question from another member. He asked if things had changed, or if it was still just fake teasing.

I respect that you, and many others dissagree with me. You can express your point of view, and use arguments. Keep the debate civiliced. You can also choose to ignore. If you have to make assumptions about another person's motives or personallity, we can't call that a civiliced discussion, it is bullying.

I dissagree with alot of people on this forum. I dissagree with those who unconditionally defend their beloved tenant, and I dissagree with those who scream drugs every time a girl picks her nose, but I try not to start a fight every time I see such a comment. I've made a lot of noice lately, but that is to try make this forum respect the diversity.

On the matter of fake vs. real, I consider it real if one has sex or masturbate simply for self pleasure, if it is done because they are obligated to give the audience a show, I consider it fake. I don't say that "the fake shows" can't bee a pleasure to watch too, it sure is. Then we can disagree on what is real or what is fake, and we can dissagree on what we like, if it is a good or a bad show, it is totally legit, but we must respest different opinions.

Thank you for having a civilized discussion with me Ed2,,,just give it time,,,if you are here long enough and are a good person who doesn't just stick to being negative and actually give positive reviews when it is warranted,,,,and you treat people on here with the same respect that they show to you then you make a lot of friends very quickly,,,People round here are more drawn to other people that help to make this place fun.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, ed2 said:

First, I don't even post on here every day and I'm not always negative. Second, I feel I have no friends on here. Third, I don't watch what I don't like, so I mostly watch other apartments, but I still keep track of what is going on (in most apartments in fact). Fourth, I just anwered a question from another member. He asked if things had changed, or if it was still just fake teasing.

I respect that you, and many others dissagree with me. You can express your point of view, and use arguments. Keep the debate civiliced. You can also choose to ignore. If you have to make assumptions about another person's motives or personallity, we can't call that a civiliced discussion, it is bullying.

I dissagree with alot of people on this forum. I dissagree with those who unconditionally defend their beloved tenant, and I dissagree with those who scream drugs every time a girl picks her nose, but I try not to start a fight every time I see such a comment. I've made a lot of noice lately, but that is to try make this forum respect the diversity.

On the matter of fake vs. real, I consider it real if one has sex or masturbate simply for self pleasure, if it is done because they are obligated to give the audience a show, I consider it fake. I don't say that "the fake shows" can't bee a pleasure to watch too, it sure is. Then we can disagree on what is real or what is fake, and we can dissagree on what we like, if it is a good or a bad show, it is totally legit, but we must respest different opinions.

Good post Ed2--just one comment--choose your friends wisely--that is please do not choose to side with the ones

who are always negative and trying to cause dissention in here---

disagreements are ok-we all have different points of view.  

Welcome aboard:exclamation:

• Upvote 4