Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know guys, I think some here are too put off by her 'fake' boobs, but I for one, think she's got a great little shape to her...:biggrin:

I agree naga

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin bent over naked in the kitchen. Wrong angle but Wow.

Why is there so much negativity on this board with so much beauty about and Jasmin has been so naked today.

I don't see that much negativity, I see it differently. The majority of posts are very positive, then second comes all the complaining about the negative posters, then third comes the actual negative posts.

To prove that I'm not always negative, I will write this:

Thank you Polya for bating!

Isn't that enough? I can make it bigger:

THANK SEXY POLYA FOR SEXY BATING! <3 <3 I LIKE BATING <3 ONLY WANT MORE <3 KEEP UP DOING IT BEUTYFULL GIRL!

• Upvote 5

Message number 2000, I am very excited, I saw for a moment Polya, at least this time he did not speak on the phone while masturbating, as he did last time

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree naga

I don't see that much negativity, I see it differently. The majority of posts are very positive, then second comes all the complaining about the negative posters, then third comes the actual negative posts.

To prove that I'm not always negative, I will write this:

Thank you Polya for bating!

Isn't that enough? I can make it bigger:

THANK SEXY POLYA FOR SEXY BATING! <3 <3 I LIKE BATING <3 ONLY WANT MORE <3 KEEP UP DOING IT BEUTYFULL GIRL!

Let's not go overboard mate :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Message number 2000, I am very excited, I saw for a moment Polya, at least this time he did not speak on the phone while masturbating, as he did last time

Congrat's Sergio 2000

Wait is there a certain pattern that has occurred between B#1 and B#2 starting from this morning?,, I thought Bonus checks came out on the 1st of the month,, Jasmin has never been as naked as she was this morning on her Bed,,followed by Belle,,then Violetta,,and now Polya,,,who's next?:heart::heart:::)

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Does Polya come to your house and tell you how to masturbate to get pleasure,,,why must she masturbate to only please you and not herself?

Wouldn't it be fake then if she was masturbating to your request?

Why are some of you gentlemen trying to dictate how these girls masturbate and how they climax?

with all respects she didn't please her self at all what she do is just grab that dildo and put it inside outside repeatedly with a chrono near to her that how i see it and that's my point of vue

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

with all respects she didn't please her self at all what she do is just grab that dildo and put it inside outside repeatedly with a chrono near to her that how i see it and that's my point of vue

With All due respect,,,,how do you know that  she didn't please herself? You are talking as if you are 100% certain.

Are you Polya? I don't think so because I don't see her typing on her phone.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Thank you for having a civilized discussion with me Ed2,,,just give it time,,,if you are here long enough and are a good person who doesn't just stick to being negative and actually give positive reviews when it is warranted,,,,and you treat people on here with the same respect that they show to you then you make a lot of friends very quickly,,,People round here are more drawn to other people that help to make this place fun.:biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you euromike, but it is hard to bee civiliced on this forum. One feel hurt, and is easily thrown into defence when someone caracterice you without knowing you

Like you did to me here:

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Why do you bother to say how fake shit is everyday I don't get it?

Why do you and your friends choose to be as negative as possible everyday?

Why do you bother to still choose to watch the Fake Shit?

What is fake to you might be real to others,,,, and you still did not answer my question,,,,how does one go about determining what is Fake vs Real?

If a girl has her tongue on another girl's Pussy,,,can there be a fake pussy licking vs a real one?

If a girl is fingering the other girl can there be a fake fingering vs the real fingering?

Can there be fake parties vs real Parties?

Can there be real lesbian Orgies vs fake Lesbian Orgies?

You said that people shouldn't call other people names on here,,,so If you don't want me calling you A Troll then lay off calling me a Bully.

There is no Bullying going on here,,just the fact that I don't agree with any of what you and your friends are preaching.

I try to keep civiliced, but it is not easy. A friendlier tone, and some respect, would help alot.

• Upvote 4