Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I see Lola, and Polya, Jasmine, Belle are back. I am not sure who is the blond and brunette in Lola apt. Lola, is in a class by herself, to sophisticated is what I gather the last time she was present. I will say this; she is a perfect specimen of a female. IMO - for all of us and me personally to admire. :shy:

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The girls are under no obligation to get naked.

I know that. But this is not decisive here. Gina does not care if she runs around naked. She is  the type "15 years nudeist vacation with her parents".

4 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

I see Lola, and Polya, Jasmine, Belle are back. I am not sure who is the blond and brunette in Lola apt. Lola, is in a class by herself, to sophisticated is what I gather the last time she was present. I will say this; she is a perfect specimen of a female. IMO - for all of us and me personally to admire. :shy:

Image result for floats your boat

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Finally I agree--she is innocent of all unfounded charges levied against her in CC. forum :biggrin:

We talk about sex. As for other things, she is not entirely innocent. She has learned one, two things from wrong friends (called twins)? But it's over when she's back.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

We talk about sex. As for other things, she is not entirely innocent. She has learned one, two things from wrong friends (called twins)? But it's over when she's back.

You are correct the twins taught her 2 wrong things

1. she learned to only just lay naked and show her pussy in bed

2. she learned from them you don't masturbate on cam 

• Upvote 3

Strange evening was like going to a great restaurant and ordering the kids menu even worse for B2 because there I stay on my hunger. Fortunately the brunch was delicious especially B2 thank you Jasmin Rose and Belle.

• Upvote 2