Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, happyone said:

ok you can help diagnose why some of the posters in here seem so delusional :biggrin:

Hey. some of these posters are quite old. like me , and they might have a urinary tract infection...In the elderly, this can be diagnosed by the patient having irrational thoughts and be confused, as well as other symptoms...So basically in general terms, they can talk utter bullshit. I reckon if we gave some of these guys a course of Nitrofurantoin, it would cure there UTI and their bullshit.....:biggrin:

As for the younger ones...I haven't got a fucking clue...:confused:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey. some of these posters are quite old. like me , and they might have a urinary tract infection...In the elderly, this can be diagnosed by the patient having irrational thoughts and be confused, as well as other symptoms...So basically in general terms, they can talk utter bullshit. I reckon if we gave some of these guys a course of Nitrofurantoin, it would cure there UTI and their bullshit.....:biggrin:

As for the younger ones...I haven't got a fucking clue...:confused:

Great urinalysis laughing hard emoticon

• Upvote 2