Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Pube plucking sounds a bit painful. Maybe we should start an S&M or B&D topic. But hey, we're kinda a voyeur/discussion "normal" sex site here. Kinda sorta. Whatever "normal" sex is.

Personally, girls chasing guys around with sharp implements and guys basing in closet doors, or medical emergency workers showing up on RLC, didn't float my boat.

For this topic, I think the girls are pretty, but the acts that they engage in certainly might lead to the usual yeast infections on occasion. Female genitalia are horribly exposed to outside elements and such problems occur often. I am not aware of any gynecologists in our membership. Methinks they are busy elsewhere. :wink:

• Upvote 2

Now I've seen a few girls on couches but My Belle:heart: has developed a very alluring look :biggrin: I presume the other 2 are out and knowing New Jasmin she will be happy and lively. Rosie may have burst of energy and then fall asleep.

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

My first wife would do that. The first time she did it I thought she pissed on me. Back then that was unknown.

It's a sign you have performed your duty and attained the ultimate victory. Good job, ol' boy.

But no, I won't sleep in the wet spot...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Pube plucking sounds a bit painful. Maybe we should start an S&M or B&D topic. But hey, we're kinda a voyeur/discussion "normal" sex site here. Kinda sorta. Whatever "normal" sex is.

Personally, girls chasing guys around with sharp implements and guys basing in closet doors, or medical emergency workers showing up on RLC, didn't float my boat.

For this topic, I think the girls are pretty, but the acts that they engage in certainly might lead to the usual yeast infections on occasion. Female genitalia are horribly exposed to outside elements and such problems occur often. I am not aware of any gynecologists in our membership. Methinks they are busy elsewhere. :wink:

I was a Microbiologist for 40 years, so I've handled my fair share of samples Foamy, and I've cultured plenty of Candida in my time......::)

• Upvote 1