Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

just realized that Belle is not in the apartment-guess no one missed her tonight with

the Jas and Rosie action ::)

Honestly, it probably wouldn't have happened had Belle been home. She has a tendency to be a cock block at times

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Honestly, it probably wouldn't have happened had Belle been home. She has a tendency to be a cock block at times

Jasmin and Rosie had a good time, it has nothing to do with Belle being there or not. 

14 minutes ago, cacjc said:

@BBsq69 i saw around lunchtime Belle gave some nice shots again today i had to leave did she do anymore like that?

She was really tired so she was almost motionless after she lay on her front and then they were going out but she did give some awesome shots. Nothing after. The last couple of days she has begun to get great angles. rivaling or perhaps even surpassing Gina  She has actually been ill as well so she should perhaps be resting but with her unless she's absolutely collapsing she'll keep going. Before she went out she shaved and had her 11th bath bate.

I can't really comment on what she might be doing outside but as her time in Barcelona comes to an end she is probably making fully use of the location. Rosie who of course came in after 8 a.m. herself and was dancing with Belle after 5 a.m. does of course sensibly go to bed when she is tired wheras Belle as mentioned before lacks a bit of wisdom on that front.

6 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

She has been a time or two before. Time will tell.

Your opinion and mine

Rosie has rubbed Belle's pussy on several occasions include 2 quite vigorously including while Jasmin's been there so I can't imagine that she would stop Rosie doing anything and of course when Belle and Rosie were getting friendly in their bath .... Of course if people are alone in a bed with someone out the flat more is likely to happen but to call Belle a cock block is nonsense. The one occasion people point to is with Anna and Dima but as Anna and Belle started taht whole evening and what Belle subsequently went on to do that's a bit rich as well and anyway didn't stop Anna and Dima eventually.

37 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

They had to send her away so the big sexy girls could play,,,, I think so too,,nothing would have happened if she was there,,,,just look at the timing as proof,,they could have done it when Rosie was looking and touching Jasmin Kitty in the living room,,but they stopped. It was after Belle left that they continued. Hopefully tonight is just the warm up to the main event.::)::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 4