Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Gina era tres veces más de noche, y desde el 9 de mayo que es nuevo siempre por la noche y durante el día, sobre todo en el Apt. Excepto playa o de compras. Esto le ha hecho con los gemelos, pero exactamente lo mismo. La pequeña vacaciones ahora justo antes del final, por supuesto, es desfavorable, pero también no es inusual. Esto es lo que hacen otros también (Lola se va los días 21-25 de mayo).

Equally that in its day have made other occupants of the house, that have left without justification the house ...
Neither justify it at the time nor justify it now. Personally I find it wrong.

But you talk about the departures of Gina, I have consulted with more people, and no doubt everyone agrees, that she is the participant of the houses of Barcelona, that less time is going to happen inside the house (during her stay in houses).

Neither Irma, nor Lola, nor Polya with their usual night out last summer, none comes close to the amount of hours she has spent outside the house.

It's true, most of her absences have been in the last month ... but that's even more, it's a sign that she (at least emotionally) already left the project a long time ago.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Gina era tres veces más de noche, y desde el 9 de mayo que es nuevo siempre por la noche y durante el día, sobre todo en el Apt. Excepto playa o de compras. Esto le ha hecho con los gemelos, pero exactamente lo mismo. La pequeña vacaciones ahora justo antes del final, por supuesto, es desfavorable, pero también no es inusual. Esto es lo que hacen otros también (Lola se va los días 21-25 de mayo).

Equally that in its day have made other occupants of the house, that have left without justification the house ...
Neither justify it at the time nor justify it now. Personally I find it wrong.

But you talk about the departures of Gina, I have consulted with more people, and no doubt everyone agrees, that she is the participant of the houses of Barcelona, that less time is going to happen inside the house (during her stay in houses).

Neither Irma, nor Lola, nor Polya with their usual night out last summer, none comes close to the amount of hours she has spent outside the house.

It's true, most of her absences have been in the last month ... but that's even more, it's a sign that she (at least emotionally) already left the project a long time ago.

30 minutes ago, vortios said:

none comes close to the amount of hours she has spent outside the house.

This is simply wrong! Irma was gone the last time for 3 days at a time. Stella was a weekend away, Belle has come home in the last 2 weeks so often in the morning, that the three nights of Gina not noticeable. Angelina was gone 5 days at a time. And see her right now: Violetta :; Just calculate the hours she is in bed! Without that we see anything! When Gina is at home, there is ALWAYS something to see!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

hey mate. didnt realize. I had almost 100 messages :biggrin:

When you are no longer a Premium member you will have this issue,,,even after deleting your inbox you may still sometimes not be able to get any more new messages.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

This is simply wrong! Irma was gone the last time for 3 days at a time

In defense of Irma, when she returned from her weekend away she gave us some of the best shows we have ever seen with Danaya and Jess

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

In defense of Irma, when she returned from her weekend away she gave us some of the best shows we have ever seen with Danaya and Jess

The way how these guys obsess, bitch and complain about these women leaving for a day or more,,,you would swear that these women are their wives or girlfriends,,,,, They would be blowing up their phones every 2 seconds,,, (Gina where are you? Are you coming back home soon? Please don't leave me here all alone Wahhhh Wahhh Wahhh :cry::cry::biggrin:)

This place gets flooded with the tears every time a girl leaves the Apt for a longer time than expected. This shit cracks me up every time I see page after page of nonstop crying:biggrin:

Rita was out of the Apt more than most of these women,,,and she was gone every single day,,,and not one time was I here bitching and crying about it like a little bitch,,I just simply went and watched Kristy or some other Apt while she was gone,,, Because unlike most people here,,I pay for 20 fucking Apts,,,not just 3.:dodgy::dodgy:

• Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Benford, absolutely correct.  Irma always kept her 'audience' in mind and balanced her personal off site visits with making sure she did things to entertain us.  Even when she was injured and hurting a lot of the time.  Irma is a real Trooper not a tease like a number of the current crop.  Lola, Polya and Rose are the ones that come closet to Irma for professionalism.

• Upvote 3