Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Where can we go for 04.30 am all these clothes .... It's very weird.

everything these girls take home flowers, jewelry, clothing .... falls from the sky it's well known "thank you my lord, you are too good, the good Lord will reward you" :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I expect another few hours out in the sun bit I hope that My Belle:heart: will spend some quality naked time on the bed as well. :biggrin::heart::biggrin: She was on the bed beautifully earlier but to Camera 8 not the better Camera 7.

Well that's what I would like but I am sure the sun is a much greater attraction and she wants to maintain that wonderful tan. As mentioned she is about 2 feet further from the camera than yesterday but I am nit picking.:biggrin:

I hope others are enjoying the pixies as much as me. Who would have thought My Belle:heart: and Jasmin sunbathing naked would have happened a few weeks ago :biggrin:

My Belle:heart: has now moved a bit closer :biggrin: Thank you Belle:heart::biggrin:

Belle and jasmine sunbathing on the balcony.

Jasmine is far away, where most of the sun is, and Belle is wide-legged in front of the camera.

You can see very nicely what the girls are: Jasmine is greedy for sun, and Belle greed for money (bonus).

• Upvote 1