Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

Violetta brings very little to the party,  she just lays around having no fun at all  :dodgy:

i would have to agree, but maybe the problem is that B1 doesn't seem to be much fun at the moment. B2 is far more entertaining in my opinion

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I would love for someone to show me what a Fake Dancing show vs a Real Dancing show looks like,,Can someone Dance in a fake manner/

I would love for someone to show me what a Fake Masturbation vs A real Masturbation looks like,,,Can you put a fake finger or dildo in your pussy vs a real one, is that what fake is,,or is it only because it cannot be seen because it's done under the covers why it's called fake.

Can someone Pose naked in a fake way vs Posing naked in a real way?

Can there be Fake teasing vs Real teasing? How does one Fake tease vs Real tease?

Can there be fake parties vs real Parties,,,what makes a party fake vs a real party?

Who among us determines what is real vs Fake?,,,What is real to one person can be seen as fake to another person right?

If one thing on RLC is fake then that means that everything else should be fake,,,because all these people know that they are being filmed,,so are they acting naturally or are they all being fake?

Just like with Hidden masturbations I cannot see any of you guys that are CC members,,,are you all fake because you are all hidden and I can't see any of you,,,so going by some people's logic with the hidden bates,,If I can't see any of you guys then you are not real::)

AND I THINK THAT WE HAVE SOME FAKE OUTRAGE ON CC,,BECAUSE THE SAME GUYS WHO SCREAM FAKE EVERY DAY ARE THE SAME ONE'S WHO PAY THEIR REAL MONEY TO A REAL COMPANY NAMED RLC,,,,AND THAT'S A "REAL" FACT:biggrin:

Man wants to know why other people do something for him or do with im. He wants to know if the woman says I love you because she means it, or because is paid for it. He does not want to get anything that is not honestly meant. Because then he feels betrayed and lied. If I order reallife, I want to get reallife. Then I do not want to see a Belle, who thinks "The horny idiot does not notice anyway, if I play him something!". - No man likes to be deceived. For that insults his intelligence, his honor, and his dignity.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Man wants to know why other people do something for him or do with im. He wants to know if the woman says I love you because she means it, or because is paid for it. He does not want to get anything that is not honestly meant. Because then he feels betrayed and lied. If I order reallife, I want to get reallife. Then I do not want to see a Belle, who thinks "The horny idiot does not notice anyway, if I play him something!". - No man likes to be deceived. For that insults his intelligence, his honor, and his dignity.

If you really want real life--you certainly do not order it from an online pay site---this is entertainment --

you may see signs of real life by watching the cams and you may not. ::)

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

There is a contagious allegory in B1, I think everyone would like to complain, but by doing so would go against what was pontificated so far

I do not think so, not everyone.  But trying to spread your contagious malady is bad enough :tongue:

However, pretty clever try if you think using such words would fool us into blindly following your rhetoric :sick:

Edited by happyone